These pages are being revised over the next few days, please bera with us.
Chelmsford Borough has a population of just over 157,000 and is divided into twenty four electoral wards.
The Borough Council comprises fifty seven councillors, each Councillor represents an electorate of just under 3,000 residents.
The wards are :
- Bicknacre and East and West Hanningfield
- Boreham and the Leighs
- Broomfield and the Walthams
- Chelmer Village and Beaulieu Park
- Chelmsford Rural West
- Goat Hall
- Great Baddow East
- Great Baddow West
- Little Baddow, Danbury and Sandon
- Moulsham and Central
- Moulsham Lodge
- Patching Hall
- Rettendon and Runwell
- St Andrews
- South Hanningfield, Stock and Margaretting
- South Woodham – Chetwood and Collingwood
- South Woodham – Elmwood and Woodville
- Springfield North
- The Lawns
- Waterhouse Farm
Click on the Ward names above for more information about the ward and, for details of the Conservative Councillors who represent each ward.